Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Finally, a career opportunity that gives you the chance to make a difference!
Greetly is a leading visitor management system serving coworking spaces, offices, retailers and government agencies around the globe. We are a fast-growing SaaS business, beloved by our customers, with massive room for growth and a vision for smart office intelligent automation.
Greetly needs you! We are looking for a rockstar to own our codebase. You will have the opportunity to lead us through an architecture upgrade, major feature enhancements and entirely new products.
Full stack software development
- 3+ years of professional web development
- 2+ years working in the Ruby on Rails framework
- Cloud and distributed services experience, such as Heroku
- Experience with Postgres/SQL and REST/SOAP APIs
- HTML/CSS, JS, React & jQuery experience required
- Strong problem-solving ability for creating, testing, and optimizing algorithms
- Good communication skills. Whether interfacing with a client via email or working with our internal team, Greetly believes that thoughtful and professional communication is critical for our team's continued success
- Git familiarity
- RSpec and CircleCI
This job is a remote position however we are looking for someone based in the Chicago, IL or Denver, CO metro areas for occasional in-person meetings with other team members.
You will be responsible for lifting our code base and product to amazing new heights! /s
Greetly is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Greetly is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Greetly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, age, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.